We get asked alot about why should you work with Medical Talent Exclusively and here are our top reasons our recruiters put forward. They are RAW and TRUTHFUL and although you may not understand OUR business rest assured that by working exclusively with us we get to know YOUR business and can better serve you.
Top 15 reasons to work Exclusively!
- You the Client are getting Medical Talents full commitment to filling your vacant role. Let’s not beat around the bush here. You may think you get more effort from a recruiter when the role is in competition, but what really happens is a short burst of activity from the recruiter, and then our interest wanes as we realise your not committed, and we go and put our energy into clients who will work with us as partners.
- The responsibility for success is now shifted to Medical Talent. If the job is given to one recruiter, retained or exclusive, we own the problem. You the client can focus on your business knowing you have experienced resources working for you…albiet unpaid at this stage…
- By working exclusively with us You are taking the focus off speed and back on quality. Why would you want your crucial hiring decision based on who can get candidates to you first? Would you hire a brain surgeon because they could do the job fastest? A house painter? A hairdresser? ‘Exclusivity’ means the recruiter has time to do thorough work.
- Exclusivity allows the Recruiter to bring all their resources to bear in the talent search. Not just a quick data-base search. But a thorough, detailed talent search including networks and communities.
- Working exclusively usually means there is time for the Recruiter to take a detailed job order. The better the order, the better the match.
- There is time for the Recruiter to do a full and comprehensive database search. You the Client get the best, not the best we saw that week.
- The Recruiter has time to comb networks, online resources, social media networks and tap in to the passive talent market.
- As both national and a global business, exclusivity allows time to access Talent through our broader global reach.
- Exclusivity means more time to do thorough screening, ultimately saving you time and frustration.
- Time allows thorough Talent interviews, including full assessment of skills, experience and attitude.
- The Recruiter will be able to fully qualify the Talent in terms of start date and salary, once again saving you our client much time and frustration.
- You the Client will save time by dealing with one competent recruiter. Not multiple agency briefings and multiple contacts to deal with calling you and constantly interrupting your day.
- Your confidentiality is preserved as the role is not being “Shopped” around town by five or six recruiters, this can lessen the desire of a candidate considering we could all be speaking with the same candidate!
- Clients brand and image is improved by using one recruiter, because their job is not devalued in the eyes of talent, who will be suspicious if the job is represented by multiple recruiters.
- Exclusivity means you will not have the issue of recruiters referring the same Talent to the same client – which can be a very sad case indeed.